[geeklog-devel] List of "draft" stories

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Thu Apr 10 14:04:35 EDT 2003

Stories which have the 'draft' flag set tend to get overlooked among the
(usually) quite huge number of published stories (Q: How many stories on
geeklog.net have the draft flag set?).

So I thought it would be nice to have a separate block on the submission
page (moderation.php) listing those. I tried writing a plugin for this,
but that's not really possible since Geeklog insists on copying the
"submissions" from one table to another - but a draft story is already in
the correct place/table.

So I hacked it into moderation.php instead (can be switched off, of course).

Does anyone think this would be a worthwhile addition to Geeklog or
should I publish it as a hack instead?

http://www.haun.info/