[geeklog-devel] List of "draft" stories

Tony Bibbs tony at tonybibbs.com
Fri Apr 11 13:55:31 EDT 2003

Put it into the core codebase.

This brings up an interesting question.  I know some CMS's that target
'real' online magazines have to be approved by an editor once submitted by
the author.  There is also the ability to re-publish articles without
losing historical data (e.g. the original date posted) and then there are
tings like retractions.

This is thinking way ahead of where GL2 is but do we want to support some
of these notions?  Are there other notions out there I'm missing?

--Tony

--
Tony Bibbs          "I guess you have to remember that those who don't
tony at tonybibbs.com  hunt or fish often see those of us who do as