[geeklog-devel] Spellchecking

Blaine Lang geeklog at langfamily.ca
Thu Aug 7 19:22:28 EDT 2003

I will give it a try Tony, I expect the biggest challenge is getting the
libraries installed.
I see there is a aspell Win32 compiled version so that will help me and many
others.

I see there are quite a few pspell functions in PHP as well.

Relationship between aspell and pspell, there appears to have been two
separate projects at one time but does not look like they are active. The
GNU Aspell (not sure if the team is different) appear to be the new active
project. Then there is talk about the GNU aspell replacing ispell.

I only see aspell libraries and it appears to be the main spelling project
now - is that what you understand as well?

Blaine