[geeklog-devel] Spellchecking

Tony Bibbs tony at tonybibbs.com
Fri Aug 8 08:54:43 EDT 2003

Frankly I'm confused by it all.  I actually needed aspell and pspell and
the PHP manual says aspell is deprecated and to use the pspell
libraries.  I guess instead of just getting it to work I should have dug
into a bit more to understand the relationship and history but I
didn't.  Obviously this would be an optional thing and if you don't want
to hassle with it I think I could probably integrate it into the forum
myself if you want.  Again, I think we are talking a matter of minutes
not days.

--Tony