[geeklog-devel] Spelling interface ready for testing...

Tony Bibbs tony at tonybibbs.com
Sun Dec 7 17:58:35 EST 2003

Attached is a new copy of the class.  This one handles spellchecking of
text with embedded HTML better.  I know there is a bug with aspell
(possibly only on windows) that prevents HREF's from being spellchecked
properly.  In tests on *nix using ispell HREF's worked as expected.  I
need to check using aspell on *nix.

Blaine, I tested it against your example and it worked fine.  Please
note that 'dos' is actually a word (I didn't know that).

I am busy hacking tonybibbs.com to use this in other areas in Geeklog
besides admin/story.php.  I sure could use some more testing.

--Tony

--
|Tony Bibbs         |[R]egardless of what you may think of our penal   |