[geeklog-devel] Static Pages 1.2

Tom Willett tomw at pigstye.net
Sun Feb 2 17:16:30 EST 2003

I almost have the static pages 1.2 ready for inclusion in geeklog.

I made it of course perms aware and able to process php.  I also added the
ability to choose the not found page.  It can either say just not found or
offer the login screen.  I removed the expanded search option.

I am looking for places that permissions and php will make a difference.

I have thought of two:

1) In the static page as front page hack section of the main index.php
2) In the menu display option of functions.inc.

But there is this nagging idea in the back of my mind I am forgetting
somewhere that static pages has become part of geeklog.  Any Ideas anyone?

--
Tom Willett
tomw at pigstye.net