[geeklog-devel] Static Pages 1.2

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Mon Feb 3 12:03:01 EST 2003

Tom Willett <tomw at pigstye.net> wrote:

>I almost have the static pages 1.2 ready for inclusion in geeklog.

Great :-)

>I am looking for places that permissions and php will make a difference.

The number of existing static pages after the Static Pages entry in the
Admin menu. The number there should correspond to the number of static
pages that the current user actually has access to.

Yes, I know that Geeklog doesn't do that properly yet, e.g. for stories.
That's on my to-do list for 1.3.8 ...

Btw, I would suggest a new version number for this release. Call it 1.3,
1.5 or even 2.0 - but please don't call it 1.2 ;-)

http://www.macosx-faq.de/