[geeklog-devel] geeklog setup

Pat F pfawcett at smx.pair.com
Mon Feb 3 15:59:59 EST 2003

Hello all,

We've been using the go-geeklog (version 1.3.7sr1) script to have our
customers install the software on their servers.  It works great if you
follow the instructions posted at:

  http://www.pair.com/pair/support/library/tools/geeklog.html

The tutorial was written by me with the assumption that the geeklog site
is going to be the main site for anydomain.com.  This is why the last few
steps of my tutorial are for remapping the domain.

We've noticed that if you try installing the software so that the geeklog
site wouldn't be the main site (ie. anydomain.com/geeklog), it results in
broken images/missing files in include path errors, etc.  What would it
take to make the geeklog software run for anydomain.com/geeklog?

Thanks,

Patrick
pair Networks, Inc.