[geeklog-devel] go-geeklog issues

Tony Bibbs tony at tonybibbs.com
Mon Feb 3 16:03:45 EST 2003

How about a couple of cases of beer.  One for Jason since he's doing most
of that work and one for me just cause I like beer!

Seriously, it is probably a relative path issue that just needs to be
changed to be absolute.

--Tony

--
Tony Bibbs         | "I guess you have to remember that those who don't |