[geeklog-devel] Static Pages 1.2

Tony Bibbs tony at tonybibbs.com
Mon Feb 3 16:16:30 EST 2003

Dirk, I am assuming, with some testing, this new version will go into CVS
to replace the current one in the 1.3.x tree?

--Tony

On Mon, 3 Feb 2003, Tom Willett wrote:

> > The number of existing static pages after the Static Pages entry in the
> > Admin menu. The number there should correspond to the number of static
> > pages that the current user actually has access to.
> >
> Yes that was the one I was forgetting about.
> >
> > Btw, I would suggest a new version number for this release. Call it 1.3,
> > 1.5 or even 2.0 - but please don't call it 1.2 ;-)
> >
> I was thinking about 1.3.  There has been such confusion about the version
> numbers that the version number is not a clear indicator of what the user
> has installed -- I am looking into some other checks (what fields are in the
> database) to determine this for the install.
>

> --
> Tom Willett
> tomw at pigstye.net

Tony Bibbs         | "I guess you have to remember that those who don't |
tony at tonybibbs.com | hunt or fish often see those of us who do as       |
                   | harmlessly strange and sort of amusing. When you   |
                   | think about it, that might be a fair assessment."  |
                   | --Unknown                                          |