[geeklog-devel] Static Pages 1.2

Tom Willett tomw at pigstye.net
Mon Feb 3 14:39:27 EST 2003

> The number of existing static pages after the Static Pages entry in the
> Admin menu. The number there should correspond to the number of static
> pages that the current user actually has access to.

Yes that was the one I was forgetting about.

> Btw, I would suggest a new version number for this release. Call it 1.3,
> 1.5 or even 2.0 - but please don't call it 1.2 ;-)

I was thinking about 1.3.  There has been such confusion about the version
numbers that the version number is not a clear indicator of what the user
has installed -- I am looking into some other checks (what fields are in the
database) to determine this for the install.

--
Tom Willett
tomw at pigstye.net