[geeklog-devel] Static Pages 1.3

Tom Willett tomw at pigstye.net
Tue Feb 4 15:59:26 EST 2003

I encountered a few more file permission issues with Static pages than I had
anticipated.  Since no one except Dirk answered my plea of where to look I
thought I would list the places I found issues:

In functions.inc

plugin_getmenuitems
plugin_showstats
plugin_dopluginsearch
plugin_getadminoption
plugin_getuseroption   (not used)

In public_html/staticpages/index.php   Display

In admin/plugins/staticpages/index.php   2 issues
   1)  Display of list of static pages
   2)  Access to static page edit through command line

In both the plugin_getadminoption and plugin_cclabel, I chose to display the
option even if there were no static pages available, that allows the user to
create a new page.

Now on to install/upgrade, perhaps the hardest of all.

--
Tom Willett
tomw at pigstye.net