[geeklog-devel] Other Search Issues

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Wed Feb 5 16:28:01 EST 2003

In addition to the issues with the search in CVS that I posted about
earlier (2003-01-18), here are some more with the search as it is in 1.3.7:

1) This one: <https://sourceforge.net/tracker/
index.php?func=detail&aid=672119&group_id=7371&atid=107371> is
effectively complaining about the timeouts search can run into when it
takes more than 30 CPU seconds.

Would that be fixed with the new search?

2) From Neil Darlow:
>The Search Results display of the query in 1.3.7sr1 doesn't strip slashes
>from the search return value.
>
>Easily demonstrated by searching for a non-existent phrase with an
apostrophe
>embedded.

3) From Gene Wood:
>search.php
>- Fixed bug regarding searching for links (URLs) by author.

(Don't know what exactly he fixed there).

Tony, put those on your to-do list, please.

http://www.macosx-faq.de/