[geeklog-devel] An observation as a semi-developer/user

Simon Lord slord at marelina.com
Sat Feb 22 11:49:58 EST 2003

I think the wife wants me to do some paint stripping today seeing as
how my contract is over and I have recovered from the flu.  So if there
is anything I can do just let me know and I'll get to it.  I'll be
working on the forums again soon enough anyhow, I have some template
changes to continue, issues to resolve etc.