[geeklog-devel] Forum Issues

Tom Willett tomw at pigstye.net
Wed Feb 26 16:26:06 EST 2003

Blaine,

Of course, you can count on me to test things for you.

As far as I can tell my test machine works like your test machines, but
gplugs.sf.net is one of the recalcitrant machines.

Let me know and I will test it for you.  Or if you can't wait till I am
available, you have access youself and can do it yourself.  The only file
that is changed there now is the gl_format.php where I commented out the
check for gpc.

TomW
On Wed, 26 Feb 2003 15:56:51 -0500, Blaine Lang wrote
> Tom,
>
> I didn't really take it that way nor indended my reply to indicate I did
>  : -)
>
> Thats why I called it an interesting exercise as I agree - this is not a
> standard bug but a sneaky one.
> I'd just rather get more test results to try and figure out the best way to
> address it but realy felt it was better to address on the SQL insert side
of
> the equation vs the display side.
>
> I anticpate I will have an issue trying to figure out whether someone
really
> did want a double escape \\ or not.
>
> Blaine

My