[geeklog-devel] Forum Issues

Blaine Lang langmail at sympatico.ca
Wed Feb 26 15:56:51 EST 2003

Tom,

I didn't really take it that way nor indended my reply to indicate I did
 : -)

Thats why I called it an interesting exercise as I agree - this is not a
standard bug but a sneaky one.
I'd just rather get more test results to try and figure out the best way to
address it but realy felt it was better to address on the SQL insert side of
the equation vs the display side.

I anticpate I will have an issue trying to figure out whether someone really
did want a double escape \\ or not.

Blaine