[geeklog-devel] HTML Dir's on Project

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Fri Jan 10 14:50:27 EST 2003

Tony Bibbs <tony at tonybibbs.com> wrote:

>Dirk, Simon you both have access to the project.geeklog.net server now.
>  I took the liberty to set it up so the ~<username> resolves on the
>webserver (e.g. http://project.geeklog.net/~slord).

This comes in handy :-)

    <http://project.geeklog.net/~dhaun/geeklog-1.3.7sr1-pre1.tar.gz>

This is a first pre-release tarball for Geeklog 1.3.7sr1. All the recent
issues that I'm aware of should be fixed. Documentation needs some more
work, though.

I even remembered to include the empty directories this time ;-) And by
popular request, it now includes a list of all the changed files:

    docs/changed-files

I'm going to upgrade my own sites now and will do some more tests. I'm
leaning towards a release on Monday ...

http://www.haun.info/