[geeklog-devel] Re: pair Networks contact

Jason Whittenburg me at jasonwhittenburg.com
Tue Jan 14 13:34:52 EST 2003

The pear libs are normally in /usr/local/lib/php/pear or something close
to that.  Normally you would add that path to your include_path in the
php.ini.  I'll add a code to the install script that if it can't find the
pear libs in the include path that it will try several standard places to
find them before failing.

-Jason