[geeklog-devel] Re: pair Networks contact

Tony Bibbs tony at tonybibbs.com
Tue Jan 14 14:18:26 EST 2003

Actually, that is the pear binary.

PEAR is a code library that ships with PHP.  Having the binary, though,
assumes you have pear.  So "slocate DB.php".  DB.php is the PEAR database
abstraction library.  You need to include the path to DB.php in the
include_path in php.ini...then that script would work.

So, if you do slocate on DB.php and get something like
"/usr/share/pear/DB.php" then add /usr/share/pear to your include_path.

--Tony

--
Tony Bibbs         | "I guess you have to remember that those who don't |