[geeklog-devel] Here is the installer:

Jason Whittenburg me at jasonwhittenburg.com
Tue Jan 14 14:07:49 EST 2003

I've quickly updated the installer to address two issues:

- PEAR not in the include_path

if the PEAR library directory isn't in the include path the module tries a
few common places to find it before giving up. :-)

- zlib module not loaded in php

if the zlib module isn't loaded the script checks for gzip in a few common
places before defaulting to just downloading the tar (uncompressed) file.

Try it out and let me know.

-Jason