[geeklog-devel] Updated Installer

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Wed Jan 15 10:25:40 EST 2003

Jason Whittenburg <me at jasonwhittenburg.com> wrote:

>Remeber the installer is for new installs only right now.  It has only
>been tested on linux but other unix system may work.  Windows will not
>work.  PEAR is required for the installer (the installer will try to find
>it if not in the include path).

It works on MacOS X - sort of ... The problem is that I get no output at
all until the script is finished. So after I start it, I have to hit
"enter", type in "all" and all the data, hit enter another couple of
times until I see network activity and then have to wait until it's finished.

It did manage to install Geeklog correctly, though. Only the output was a
little late ...

http://www.tinyweb.de/