[geeklog-devel] Geeklog Service offering

Tom Willett tomw at pigstye.net
Thu Jan 16 09:08:27 EST 2003

Sorry if I put the quash on this idea.  Someone needs to step up and be the
point man on this.

Tony you first suggested it, run with it.

One of the great things about a venture like this is you have little to
loose except some ego.  The characteristic of successful entrepeneurs is
failure and the willingness to try again.  The most successful small
business man I know declared bankruptcy 2 times before he succeeded.  I am
now on my fourth business.  The first one failed (loss of ego only).  The
next two broke even.  My current company finally has the chance to make it
big with exponential growth over the last three years.  My business partners
are on their third business.

Go for it what have you got to loose but a little ego (and if you are like
me you have enough of that to loose a little).

If you have been making plans in private, good for you.

If you want me to shut up -- just say so.  But do not let me scare you away.

--
Tom Willett
tomw at pigstye.net