[geeklog-devel] Geeklog Service offering

Tony Bibbs tony at tonybibbs.com
Thu Jan 16 10:14:40 EST 2003

Don't worry Tom, feedback of any kind is always welcome.

Blaine, I have a sick kid so I should have time this afternoon to read up
on your latest updates to the document.  About Tom's earlier points on not
selling our services away too cheap...did we want to rethink prices?  I
took the liberty of updating the custom coding one.  What about the
installation options?

--Tony

 On Thu, 16 Jan 2003, Tom Willett wrote:

> Sorry if I put the quash on this idea.  Someone needs to step up and be the
> point man on this.
>
> Tony you first suggested it, run with it.
>
> One of the great things about a venture like this is you have little to
> loose except some ego.  The characteristic of successful entrepeneurs is
> failure and the willingness to try again.  The most successful small
> business man I know declared bankruptcy 2 times before he succeeded.  I am
> now on my fourth business.  The first one failed (loss of ego only).  The
> next two broke even.  My current company finally has the chance to make it
> big with exponential growth over the last three years.  My business partners
> are on their third business.
>
> Go for it what have you got to loose but a little ego (and if you are like
> me you have enough of that to loose a little).
>
> If you have been making plans in private, good for you.
>
> If you want me to shut up -- just say so.  But do not let me scare you away.
>
> --
> Tom Willett
> tomw at pigstye.net

Tony Bibbs         | "I guess you have to remember that those who don't |
tony at tonybibbs.com | hunt or fish often see those of us who do as       |
                   | harmlessly strange and sort of amusing. When you   |
                   | think about it, that might be a fair assessment."  |
                   | --Unknown                                          |