[geeklog-devel] Re: Updated Installer

Tom Willett tomw at pigstye.net
Thu Jan 16 10:29:36 EST 2003

Isn't this approach just asking for support headeaches?  The settings in
config.inc.php override the settings in config.php.  So someone tries you
editor and config.inc.php is created.  They decide then to edit config.php
directly and then cannot figure out why the changes do not take effect.  You
will have to retrain everyone.

Tom

On Thu, 16 Jan 2003 09:16:19 -0600 (CST), Tony Bibbs wrote