[geeklog-devel] Another Updated Installer
me at jasonwhittenburg.com
Thu Jan 16 14:53:39 EST 2003
Ok, I've updated the installer some more to add the following items:
1) Added a search for mysqldump to correctly set up that variable,
it disables backups if it can't find mysqldump.
2) Added addslashes() to the title and slogan variables.
3) Added a datestamp to the display for versioning. :-)
4) Added permission settings on /backup
5) Added removal of /public_html/admin/install to the clean up
Remeber the installer is for new installs only right now. It has
only been tested on linux but other unix system may work. Windows
will not work. PEAR is required for the installer (the installer
will try to find it if not in the include path).
To use the installer run:
lynx -source http://newsgeeks.com/go-geeklog | php -q
or download the go-geeklog script and run it with PHP:
php -q ./go-geeklog
As always, please test and report back!
More information about the geeklog-devel