[geeklog-devel] Re: pair + geeklog

Tony Bibbs tony at tonybibbs.com
Thu Jan 16 17:13:18 EST 2003

Pat, the location of the file is temporary.  I've assumed all along that
   Jason will check the code into CVS as soon as it is done.  Then we
can talk about building a special 1.3.7sr1 release with this script in
it and the tarball can live on our site (on our Quick Serv account) and
modify the script, obviously, to point there.

Dirk, I'm not sure how you want to handle this one.  You want to call
this a seperate release (i.e. 1.3.7-1) or just bundle it without calling
it a true version or what?  I prefer calling it a new release. It would
just be sr1 with this go-geeklog script.

--Tony

--
|Tony Bibbs         |[R]egardless of what you may think of our penal   |