[geeklog-devel] Re: pair + geeklog

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Thu Jan 16 17:40:45 EST 2003

Tony Bibbs <tony at tonybibbs.com> wrote:

>Dirk, I'm not sure how you want to handle this one.  You want to call
>this a seperate release (i.e. 1.3.7-1) or just bundle it without calling
>it a true version or what?  I prefer calling it a new release. It would
>just be sr1 with this go-geeklog script.

Erm, good question. We did have a 1.3.7-1 release, btw, we just called it
1.3.7 (the issue with the three missing folders in the first 1.3.7
tarball). But a new tarball should have a new name - just not sure how to
call it :-)

Actually, why would you want to include the script in the tarball? Isn't
the script supposed to download the tarball?

http://mypod.de/