[geeklog-devel] Links system almost done

André Medeiros amd at azoresmedia.com
Fri Jan 17 20:08:08 EST 2003

Hello ladies and gentleman!

I'm nearlly finishing the implementation of the new links system on geeklog
1.3.7sr1. I've modified a few files, added some stuff (70% of links.php is
new). Now I just need to update the admin area of the links (which shouldn't
be too hard). I'll post the "fix" to get this working tomorrow on this list.

What do you think about a conversion script? I have an idea on how to do
one...

I've added the report broken link option.

I have a trick question... should the link categories also have permissions?
If so... I would have to ID them the same way I do with the links, articles,
etc, right?

That's about it.

bye

Andre