[geeklog-devel] Help with Komodo

Danny Ledger danny at squatty.com
Sat Jan 25 20:06:29 EST 2003

I'm using local mode first but, would eventually like to do remote
debugging against Apache.

I'm running Komodo 2 on a RH 7.3 system with Apache 1.3.26 and PHP
4.2.1.  I hope to get that configuration working first before moving
onto PHP 4.3.0 (which Komodo claims to support - or a least they have a
PHP extension for 4.3.0).

I sent a message to this list assuming some of the GL developers
were/are using Komodo...maybe the "Supported by" block should be changed
;-)

Thanks!