[geeklog-devel] Translation possibility

Tony Bibbs tony at tonybibbs.com
Tue Jan 28 12:38:42 EST 2003

After more and more thought I am almost convinced to just stick with
gettext(). ISP's who don't support this on their PHP install are just
shooting themselves in the foot and I don't see why we should have to spin
our wheels on something has already been done and works.

Dirk, can you verify that gettext and the supporting binarys (e.g.
xgettext, etc) work on OSX?  I have to believe they do but I better ask
before I assume.

--TOny

--
Tony Bibbs         | "I guess you have to remember that those who don't |