[geeklog-devel] Re: [geeklog-devtalk] Geeklog not supporting GD-Lib ?

Tony Bibbs tony at tonybibbs.com
Thu Jul 3 09:53:04 EDT 2003

Does GD run on windows?  If not, that would be your first reason (as far
as I can tell, it does not support windows).  Geeklog works hard to
support windows platforms and is hard to justify implementing something
for use by just a few users.  That said, we *would* include such code if
it were contributed by a third party (e.g. you).  I would challenge you
to work this support in which, if you know PHP, should only take a few
hours to get it working and tested.  You have my word on that.

BTW, a comparison to *nuke isn't the type of carrot we chase ;-)

--Tony