[geeklog-devel] Search queries ...

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Mon Jun 9 08:24:18 EDT 2003

When running the geeklog.net logfiles through Analog, I noticed that the
Top 5 search queries (in search engines, not on the site) that brought
people to geeklog.net were:

1. geeklog, 951 hits
2. casual sex, 154 hits
3. geeklog themes, 152 hits
4. watermellon, 108 hits
5. ibrattleboro
   hate mail, 84 hits each

Now, I know where the "casual sex" comes from (do you?). "watermellon"
and "ibrattleboro" are sites listed on the links page - with the former
not even running Geeklog any more :-(

A bit further down the list we also have such interesting queries as
"engine problems" (58 hits), "geek wallpaper" (56), and "the additional
features for working with linked tables have been deactivated" (sic!)
with 41 hits.

Just found this amusing ...

http://geeklog.info/