[geeklog-devel] GL2 and coder apathy

Tom Willett tomw at pigstye.net
Wed Jun 11 10:27:55 EDT 2003

Tony,

This coder is not apathetic, just snowed under.  I thought that after the
first of this year, things would slow down form me.  But, my current
software business is growing faster than I can keep up with and there is no
slowdown in sight.  I have had to turn away several good oportunities,
because I do not have the time to pursue them.  I am now at the point in a
small business where I need more help but do not have quite enough work to
justify hiring someone.  So I work days, nights and weekends to fill in the
slack.  Its those nights and weekends, I would use for GL2.

So I will just lurk and look in from time to time, until my time frees up.

--
Tom Willett
tomw at pigstye.net