[geeklog-devel] 6/12/2003 GL2 IRC conversation

Blaine Lang geeklog at langfamily.ca
Thu Jun 12 17:35:28 EDT 2003

Thanks Vinny - that was helpfull.

I think we need to have regular IRC schedule to help bring everyone up to
speed on where GL2 development is and the better understand the code design
and develoment plan. They would only need to be every week or every other
week  - maybe early evening or early morning. Same idea and make the chat
logs available.

Blaine