[geeklog-devel] Getting there ...

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Mon Jun 23 16:18:34 EDT 2003

Okay, I think we're finally getting there ... some more testing, updating
the documentation - and 1.3.8rc1 would finally be ready to go.

Tony, am I right in assuming that we're just leaving search as it is in
CVS right now? Deferring any further changes to 1.3.9 - and maybe picking
up whatever Rob comes up with until then ...

Since GForge is looking good, I think this would be a good time to switch
over from Sourceforge. So any bug reports and feature request for
1.3.8rc1 could already go into our GForge installation. Okay?

Anything else that I'm missing?

bye, Dirk

P.S. Notice that I did not give any timeframe ;-)

http://www.tinyweb.de/