[geeklog-devel] Getting there ...

Tony Bibbs tony at tonybibbs.com
Mon Jun 23 16:25:42 EDT 2003

Yeah, search is feature complete with 1.3.7x.  Was highlighting in .7?
If not, I think it is good enought to be included in .8, I just need to
chase down two bugs that Rob found and mvohnan subsequently fixed.

I will cut over the gforge site ASAP.  I need to get a different image
for the home page, add a new GL logo (does Simon have one?) and update
some of the wording.

I will let you know when my updates are done.

--Tony