[geeklog-devel] Static Pages

Tom Willett tomw at pigstye.net
Mon Mar 3 19:08:08 EST 2003

On Mon, 3 Mar 2003 11:59:23 -0500, Simon Lord wrote
> A few questions about this module, firstly, has version 1.2 that Tom
> did been incorporated into CVS yet? Secondly, do I loose ant
> functionality upgrading to that version?  I ask because Tom had based
> his version on an older one Tony did so I want to know if Tom's version
> is now the most recent release.

Version 1.2 was based on the latest static pages code from cvs at the time.
Version 1.3 which I have forwarded to Dirk also makes static pages fully
privs aware.  Speaking of privs I have made static pages privs aware
according to the geeklog standard.  This makes it so that edit privilage
assumes view privilege.  This makes it impossible to make a static page
viewable only by an anonymous user, e.g.  It is a small change to make it so
that edit does not assume view.  I have also given that option to Dirk.  But
this breaks the current model -- let Dirk know if you think the latter
functionality should be included.