[geeklog-devel] Static Pages

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Mon Mar 3 15:54:56 EST 2003

Simon Lord <slord at marelina.com> wrote:

>A few questions about this module, firstly, has version 1.2 that Tom
>did been incorporated into CVS yet? Secondly, do I loose ant
>functionality upgrading to that version?  I ask because Tom had based
>his version on an older one Tony did so I want to know if Tom's version
>is now the most recent release.

Tom has merged his version and the one that ships with Geeklog. I have
this version here, but haven't checked it into CVS yet (it needs some
work to integrate it with Geeklog's install script).

The only thing that's not supported by this version is the "extended
search" that Tom's version had. But if you're upgrading from Geeklog's
version, you won't lose anything.

>That is to say, can we
>nest static pages into categories for easier viewing and sorting of
>these pages.

If you want categories, then you should be using stories, not static pages ...

http://www.tinyweb.de/