[geeklog-devel] Suggestions from a macosxhints reader...

Rob Griffiths robg at macosxhints.com
Tue Mar 4 12:27:00 EST 2003

Heh, missed that in the email thing; I hadn't looked at the function in
a couple of years -- sorry about that. But regarding the other (email as
they come in), you wrote:

> Daily Digest? You could set up the cronjob to run once per
> hour or something. Or use my Manual Digest plugin and send it
> manually after you're through with editing the stories.

I'll take a look at that plug-in, but I think what he's asking for is
more like an 'alert' system where, when a new article is posted, a new
batch of emails are sent out.

Seems to me he just needs to get one of those offline news surfer
applications and let it do all this work for him ;-).

-rob.