[geeklog-devel] Grant

Tony Bibbs tony at tonybibbs.com
Thu Mar 6 16:57:56 EST 2003

JasonW pointed this out.  I don't mind filling it out but I'd like to
spruce up site before I go about attaching any screenshots.  Knuckles any
chance you can start in on those site improvements?  I dropped the ball on
installing the forum but will have it taken care of yet this week.

--
Tony Bibbs          "I guess you have to remember that those who don't
tony at tonybibbs.com  hunt or fish often see those of us who do as