[geeklog-devel] Grant

Blaine Lang langmail at sympatico.ca
Fri Mar 7 07:31:01 EST 2003

Tony,

Regarding the Forum: I have a yet to be released version that fixes the
quote and { } braces issue. I still have a few items to look into but you
will want to use this update. Dirk has been testing it for a few days.

Additionally, I have a FileMgmt Plugin update (again, I have more changes
before I release it) that Dirk has also been testing. It allows the admin to
replace files easily.

Let me know if you want to install these updates on the site.

Blaine