[geeklog-devel] OSCOM 3 in Cambridge, MA May 28-30

Tony Bibbs tony at tonybibbs.com
Mon Mar 10 09:42:18 EST 2003

Bob,

Sounds interesting.  I don't think any of us can leave our day jobs to
attend.  I'd be happy to send over some information for you.  Give me a
week or so.

--Tony

--
Tony Bibbs          "I guess you have to remember that those who don't
tony at tonybibbs.com  hunt or fish often see those of us who do as