[geeklog-devel] FW: Question about LDAP or PAM

Tony Bibbs tony at tonybibbs.com
Thu Mar 20 00:25:30 EST 2003

Danny is right Curt.

Sorry I didn't get back to your email, I was in DC the past 3 days.

If you are interested in providing an LDAP module for GL2 or 1.3.x email
me and I can point you in the right direction. I would love to see this
in 1.3.x as it may sway use of 1.3.x by companies knee deep in LDAP.

-Tony

Danny Ledger wrote:
> Curt,
>
> I believe LDAP authentication is a feature targeted for the GL 2 release (Tony/Dirk - please confirm).  I can't speak to PAM authentication.
>
> To my knowledge no one has actually implemented the type of integration you are referring to.
>
> I'm copying this reply to the GL core developer community in hopes someone more knowledgeable than I will respond.
>
> Thanks,
>
> --
> Danny Ledger (a.k.a squatty)
> danny at squatty.com
> http://www.squatty.com

|Tony Bibbs         |[R]egardless of what you may think of our penal   |
|tony at tonybibbs.com |system, the fact is that every man in jail is one |
|                   |less potential fisherman to clutter up your       |
|                   |favorite pool or pond. --Ed Zern                  |