[geeklog-devel] Re: MVC in 1.3.x and 2.0

Tom Willett tomw at pigstye.net
Thu Mar 20 08:23:45 EST 2003

Tony,

I am almost at the end of my busy period and have been looking at reworking
some of my plugins and doing them right using oop methods and look forward
to seeing your work.  I also looked at Phrame and did not see that it would
be a fit for Geeklog without a lot of work.  The correct homepage of Phrame
is now: http://phrame.itsd.ttu.edu/

I have some questions, but mainly I was wondering how integrated this will
become to GL2.  Will GL2 provide the controller portion like Phrame?  I
assume that it will be based on the Model2 version of the MVC framework.
What I am really asking is how much standardization and how many hooks will
GL2 provide for this style of programming or is that what your email was
trying to find out.

--
Tom Willett
tomw at pigstye.net