[geeklog-devel] MVC package and sample application

Mark Limburg mlimburg at iprimus.com.au
Sat Mar 22 20:51:46 EST 2003

Howdy,

> I would except it appears to be a real PAIN to install PEAR on Windows. I
> have a new install of 4.3 and it does not come included as noted.

Yeah, getting PEAR on Windows is Evil (tm) at the moment.  I posted to
the list a way to get it easily enough - thanks to the guys at the horde
project.

ftp://ftp.horde.org/pub/pear

Grab pear-1.0.1 and install in your php/pear directory.  I haven't tried
updating it, but atleast it's a decent and recent snapshot.

MWL