[geeklog-devel] Advanced Search - showing links

Blaine Lang geeklog at langfamily.ca
Sat Nov 15 13:14:48 EST 2003

I knew that I may have been putting my hand up :P

Not a problem will add that to my list. I did not know that when link
submissions were disabled that it captured the UID as the ownerid.

I'll first look into seeing what is invovled to capture the submitter UID
and reporting/searching with this field. Not sure of the scope yet of the
impacted changes.

Blaine