[geeklog-devel] Last login needed?

Tony Bibbs tony at tonybibbs.com
Mon Oct 6 08:55:23 EDT 2003

Ok, that still leaves the crux of the problem which is automating the
purging of the accounts.  My bad on not seeing the field added.

My hunch is over 40% of my accounts could be purged.

--Tony

Dirk Haun wrote:
> Tony Bibbs <tony at tonybibbs.com> wrote:
>

>>I was thinking it would be nice to start tracking the last login.
>

> /me shakes head
>
> from docs/history:
> |- Added tracking of users lastlogin to the userinfo table.
> |  New $_CONF['lastlogin'] added to config.php - SESSION SETTINGS area
>
> That's already there in 1.3.8 ...
>
> bye, Dirk

|Tony Bibbs         |[R]egardless of what you may think of our penal   |
|tony at tonybibbs.com |system, the fact is that every man in jail is one |
|                   |less potential fisherman to clutter up your       |
|                   |favorite pool or pond. --Ed Zern                  |