[geeklog-devel] Last login needed?

Simon Lord slord at marelina.com
Sun Oct 12 12:26:57 EDT 2003

I just got back from my vacation and saw this thread.  I would *love*
this feature.  For my needs I'd want to see a paginated output of
people that have not logged in past X date and some options beside
their listing like:

- delete account
- send member reminder of their account with link to page so they can
delete or update the account (I see many people creating new accounts
when they forget they have one or can't figure out how to get new pass
info)
- place account on hold (IE, some people are assess and what I do to
them is change their username but keep the account running, prevents
them from using the same email... :)