[geeklog-devel] 1.3.9 soonish?

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Fri Sep 5 15:13:11 EDT 2003

Okay, so the good news is that I have a job again. And the bad news is -
that I have a job again.

In other words, starting September 15th I will have "slightly" less time
to spend on Geeklog. Of course I don't plan to stop working on Geeklog,
but I will probably not be able to spend too much time on it for a couple
of weeks before things have settled down a bit.

So my idea was to try and get an 1.3.9rc1 out before that date.

I'd like to add a few things to the Content Syndication, need to look
into a few bug reports and update the documentation.

Any other things that should go into this release? Blaine? Simon?

http://geeklog.info/