[geeklog-devel] 1.3.9 soonish?

Blaine Lang geeklog at langfamily.ca
Fri Sep 5 15:29:52 EDT 2003

Congradulations Dirk, I'm sure you are pleased.

I only hope they pay you well and don't expect more then 8 hours a day and
let you spend time on Geeklog, GL-Pro may even be in their future.
Would we have heard of your new employer ?

Regarding additional features ...
Two small ones right now off the top;

1) Support for double-wide centerblock. Just needs a condition stmt in
index.php and a new template
2) Config option to show the right blocks instead of the whats_related Block
when viewing a story.

What about that block order hack that was submitted to allow an admin to
just click on up/dn arrows to reposition block order.

Blaine